Sunday, February 19, 2012

Currently in February

Currently Watching: 


The King's Speech
Finally got around to watching it, and was positively delighted. If you haven't seen it yet, I assure it it's well worth your while.




Currently Playing:


Alice Madness Returns
I've only finished Chapter One, but so far I'm loving it. Granted I'm new to the gaming world, I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves fantasy and is okay with some gore. (The game is rated M for a reason.) My biggest issue with the game is that it auto saves every blue moon, and I can't save when I want. Despite this, the game is beautiful and the puzzles keep you on your toes.



Grr I hate those teapots..




Currently Listening:

Eisley

I first discovered them back in 2006, and have really been enjoying their album The Valley as of late. They released a new EP Deep Space on the 14th, but I simply have not gotten around to listening. I'm a bad fan.. :/
As for The Valley, I honestly can not pick a favorite song. So so good!



Eisley- Smarter

No comments:

Post a Comment