What You'll Need:
- Lasagna noodles
- 1 jar of marinara sauce (I'm a big fan of Prego)
- 3-4 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz. or half of a 15 oz. tub of ricotta cheese
- Fresh basil leaves or leaves from a rosemary sprig optional
What To Do:
Cook 6 pieces of lasagna noodles according to package instructions.
Lay down a thin layer of marinara in a large casserole dish (This recipe can be modified to fit a medium-sized casserole dish.)
Once pasta is cooked, layer the ingredients in the casserole pan in this order:
pasta, spoon ricotta across pasta (I used 2 Tbsp in each layer), marinara, mozzarella. Repeat for two more layers. Be sure to go crazy with the very top layer of mozzarella.
* If you decided to use basil or rosemary, sprinkle it into the middle layer.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
Bon Appetit! :)